68gsm Wet Strength Silver Vacuum Metallized Paper For Printing
1. Grammage & Usage
1) 68gsm , 69gsm , 71gsm For beer and alcoholic drinks
2) 73gsm For non-alcoholic drinks
3) 73gsm-gold For food packaging,wrapping
4) 53gsm For cigarette pack underlayer
2. Process of Vacuum Metallized Paper
1) Coated base paper ;
2) Then metalizing 1-3gsm layer on the coated side
3) End coated on metallized layer
3. Features of Vacuum Metallized Paper
1) High glossy,strong metallic looking,perfect metallization
evenness,smooth surface,excellent aluminium bonding.
2) With excellent adhesive ability to inks,the paper is plain with
no curliness,suitable for offset
printing,rotogravure printing and other types of pringtings.
3) Excellent labelability,high water absorption,produce smooth
surface after pasted or molded.
4) High alkali penetrability,quick label wash-off speed,excellent
wet strength ability.
We are the first company in China that developed the
environment-protective technology in vacuum metallizing paper with
aluminium,which is recycling and can realize green
4. Technical Data Sheet Of Vacuum Metallized Paper
|5||Wet Tensile Strength||mN/m||GB/T14216||≥36|
Reverse Side COBB (60s)
Which paper and board bases are used for producing metallized
materials at Golden Elephant?
We only use high quality raw materials of trusted manufacturers.
Wet strength paper: Stora Enso, Aralar;
LWC and Coated paper : Cham Paper Group,Gold East Paper ;
FBB&SBS Ivory board&Duplex Board:Ningbo APP and Sun Paper
group Dragons paper .
What are the advantages and disadvantages of printing on the
metallized surface of UV-curable inks?
Printing with UV inks is a more versatile and environmentally
friendly method for non-absorbent materials. The advantage of this
technology is that it requires no anti-set-off powder and the ink
dries almost instantly.
However, UV inks are more expensive than foil ones and can be used
only for special printing machines that feature extra driers. This
makes the process more energy consuming and expensive when using
the UV inks.
Do the HYF’s metallized materials require any preparation (priming)
No, they don’t, as the board and paper produced by Golden Elephant
carry a finishing primer ensuring high-quality printing with UV and
foil offset alkali proof inks.
What is the right way to store metallized materials?
Metallized paper and boards should be stored enclosed in their
original packaging to ensure a constant humidity indicator.
Before printing, the material should be acclimatized in the
production room for at least 2 hours. If the difference between the
temperatures of the metal and the room is big, the acclimatization
should be prolonged to 24 hours.